Free UK Delivery - Orders above £70
Over 30 years experience
Made from recycled materials, the Waterhog Eco Elite entrance mat has a 25% heavier pile than the Waterhog classic meaning it is more effective at removing dirt and moisture. Waterhog creates high-performance matting that is considered one the best in the industry, a perfect choice for your entrance way.
Waterhog Eco Elite Entrance Mat: 89 x 150cm Black Smoke
The Waterhog Eco Elite is an eco-doormat that is both high-performing, durable and sustainable. Boasting a herringbone bi-level design that effectively traps water and dirt, our Waterhog entrance mats are the most effective at removing dirt in the industry. Even in the most punishing conditions, they provide more scraping, wiping and trapping action than any other mat. We offer a 5-year guarantee on all Waterhog Eco Elite entrance mats. Coming in three colours and eight sizes you'll be able to find the right mat for your needs.
Please note: Not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease or petroleum products.
Waterhog Eco Elite Mat Eco credentials
Sustainability is an essential factor for many individuals and businesses. If you want an eco-friendly mat, choose the Waterhog Eco Elite.
- The mat face is made from 100% post-consumer recycled drinks bottles. Each square foot of a Waterhog Eco Elite mat eliminates 4 half litre drinks bottles from going into landfill.
- The rubber backing is made from 15% post-consumer rubber tyres. The durability of the mat is compromised above this figure.
- The mat is guaranteed to last in high-traffic environments for at least 5 years meaning fewer mats end up in a landfill.
- Waterhog mats stop dirt and water from entering a building and thus save on associated cleaning costs and chemicals used for cleaning.
Bi-level design: how does it work?
Waterhog bi-level design traps dirt and moisture more efficiently and effectively than standard entrances mats, reducing the amount of cleaning needed and keeping entrance ways safe. Watch the video below to find out more.
- The bi-level and herringbone design effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture below shoe level, preventing it from being tracked further into the building.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing to maintain high performance and extend product life. This means you won't have the unsightly 'worn path' appearance through the centre of the mat.
- Made from post-consumer recyclables.
- Retains up to 6.5 litres of water per square metre
Washing instructions for Waterhog Eco Elite Mat:
- Use a vacuum cleaner, extraction cleaner or pressure wash the mat with water to clean.
- A stiff brush can also be used.
- Hang to dry.