Free UK Delivery - Orders above £70
Over 30 years experience
Strong, sturdy and reliable, the Tri Grip Heavy Duty rubber-backed mats available at Mats4U are your answer to safety in the workplace. With high-quality, tufted nylon mounted onto rubber, these mats are extremely long-lasting, even in areas with heavy footfall such as corridors and entranceways. For a strong, sturdy mat that will ensure public safety, shop Tri Grip Heavy Duty Mats today at Mats4U.
Tri Grip Heavy Duty Mat Gripper Back for Carpets: 60 x 85cm Black Mink
The great thing about Tri Grip Heavy Duty mats is their thick rubber Nitrile base and twisted nylon face, which not only makes them extremely hardwearing and designed to last but means that they can be trusted to help prevent any potentially dangerous slips, trips and falls that might occur in the workplace. These mats, in particular, are a great choice for protection in high traffic walkways due to their ability to withstand a heavy amount of footfall. Their long-lasting qualities mean you’ll be getting excellent value for money. Not only are they an extremely practical choice, they are also of an excellent aesthetic and will look great in any public area, whether that’s a school building or an office block.
Choose from the wide range of colours available and have your mat fitting in perfectly with the existing décor of your venue. Special sizing of up to 2 x 5.5 m is available to cover large surface areas - simply select ‘custom size’ when filling out the order form.
Tri Grip Heavy Duty is available in both rubber backed - flat black for hard floors and gripper back for carpeted floors. It should be advised that gripper back with help to prevent movement on carpets, however to minimise movement further we recommend the Teebaud Anti-Slip Underlay, particularly on deeper pile domestic carpets.
Please note that in our manufacturing process, we apply a lot of pressure on the mats while vulcanizing the rubber backing. Because of this, the pile will be crushed down when you receive the mat and it can be perceived as being thin. However, if the mat is thoroughly vacuumed, washed and dried, or, in use, the pile will release and come back up. This is inherent to the manufacturing process, and it is not a manufacturing error. Our tri-grip heavy duty mats are commercial mats designed for high traffic applications. Each mat is made to order and delivery is 7-10 working days.
Gripper Back helps prevent movement, but for a more complete solution we encourage our customers to use our Teebaud Anti-Slip Mat and Rug Underlay.
- Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Click to view: NFSI Certificate (opens in new window)
- Heavy, 100% dissipative nylon face offers outstanding absorption and durability.
- Tight, heat-set, Ultra-Twist yarn construction resists packing and crushing.
- Dirt filters into the mat face rather than remaining on the top.
- Heavy duty 2.5mm (1.5mm centre) moulded rubber backing resists curling and cracking in all types of weather.
- Available with a Flat backing (for hard floors) or Gripper backing (for carpets) to help prevent the mat moving.
- TriGrip mats feature the static dissipative Perma Dye and Stain Stopper dye system that ensures the best colour fastness among all yarn dyed mats on the market today.
- Any size up to 5.5 metres in length and 2 metres in width available.
|6.6 Solution Dyed Nylon
|Nitrile rubber 2.5mm border, 1.5mm centre
|Total Mat Height
These mats are machine washable to 82°C, hand washable to 60°C. Alternatively you can use a vacuum cleaner or carpet extraction machine to clean your mat.
We recommend that you use this heavy-duty mat for areas which experience heavy footfall such as:
- Reception Areas
- Waiting Rooms
- Dust Control
- Floor Protection
Not sure what kind of mat you need then take a look at our mat placement guides.