Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Free Returns within 365 Days
Over 25 years experience
Coming in an array of colours, our high-quality Tri Grip Heavy Duty Runner Mats are ideal for corridors and hallways with heavy foot traffic. With four widths available, our custom length floor mats efficiently and effectively absorb moisture and trap dirt, stopping it being tracked further into the building.
Tri Grip Heavy Duty Custom Length Runner Mats
Slip-resistant, value for money and effective for heavy traffic areas, the Tri Grip Heavy Duty Runner Mat makes the ideal corridor mat or hall mat.
Tri Grip Heavy Duty is available in both flat black for hard floors and gripper back for carpeted floors. It should be advised that gripper back with help to prevent movement on carpets, however to minimise movement further we recommend the Teebaud Anti-Slip Underlay, particularly on deeper pile domestic carpets.
Available in four different widths:
Coming a large number of sizes and 14 different colours, you will find the perfect Tri Grip Heavy Duty Runner Mat for your needs at Mats4U. If you are using this mat on carpeted floors, please select the gripper backing or, if using on hard floors, please select the flat backing option.
Please note: In our manufacturing process, we apply a lot of pressure on the mats while vulcanizing the rubber backing. Because of this, the pile will be crushed down when you receive the mat and it can be perceived as being thin. However, once the mat is thoroughly vacuumed, washed and dried or in use, the pile will release and come back up. This is inherent in the manufacturing process, and it is not a manufacturing error. Our Tri Grip heavy duty mats are commercial mats, designed for high traffic applications.
- Heavy, 100% dissipative nylon face offers outstanding moisture absorption and durability.
- Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Click to view: NFSI Certificate (opens in new window)
- Tight, heat-set, Ultra-Twist yarn construction to resist packing and crushing. Dirt filters into the mat rather than remaining on the surface.
- Heavy duty 2.5mm (1.5mm centre) moulded rubber backing resists curling and cracking in all types of weather.
- Available with a Flat backing (for hard floors) or Gripper backing (for carpets) to help prevent the mat from moving, once in position.
- TriGrip mats feature the static dissipative Perma Dye and Stain Stopper dye system that ensures the best colour fastness among all yarn dyed mats on the market today.
- Any size up to 5.5 metres in length and 2 metres in width is available as standard. Please contact us on 0121 313 6748 if you require a bespoke size.
|Yarn||6.6 Solution dyed nylon|
|Pile weight||820g /sq.m|
|Total weight||2820g /sq.m|
|Backing||Nitrile rubber 2.5mm border, 1.5mm centre|
|Total mat height||10mm|
How to clean the Tri Grip Heavy Duty Runner Mat:
These mats are machine washable to 82°C, hand washable to 60°C. Alternatively, you can use a vacuum cleaner or carpet extraction machine to clean your mat.
The Tri Grip Heavy Duty Runner mat is a versatile mat that is ideal for high traffic commercial areas in the following scenarios:
If you’re not sure what kind of mat you need then take a look at our mat placement guides.