Free UK Delivery - Orders above £70
Over 30 years experience
Removing 90% of fine dust and dirt particles with just two steps, Clean Stride Adhesive Tack Mats and frame are the perfect way to prevent dirt and dust being tracked into your building. Coming in a pack of 60 adhesive frames, these mats are ideal for medical facilities, labs, clean rooms and factories, anywhere where hygiene is paramount.
Clean Stride Adhesive Sticky Tack Mat and Frame
This adhesive tac mat is highly effective at stopping fine particles of dust and dirt from being brought into a room or building on people’s shoes. Ideal for protecting sensitive floors found in sports halls, manufacturing, labs, computer rooms and healthcare facilities, Clean Stride Adhesive tack mats come in a pack of 60 inserts, complete with a frame. Choose from two sizes:
- Pack of 60 tac mats - 61cmx76cm and frame 67cmx81cm
- Pack of 60 tac mats - 86cmx112cm and frame 93cmX117cm
If you are looking to purchase just the pack of tac mats, click here. We also have Clean Stride duel sticky track mats available; this versatile product combines tac matting with the unrivalled Waterhog Classic mat.
CAUTION: The Clean Stride Adhesive Insert becomes slippery when wet and should not be placed where it will be exposed to rain or excessive moisture. If the Clean Stride insert gets wet, remove it from use, and thoroughly wipe dry with a cloth or paper towel. Also, Clean Stride Adhesive Inserts are not recommended for use in areas where they could be exposed to grease or petroleum products.
Please note: The Clean Stride Adhesive Inserts and the replacement mats should be used (and stored flat) in temperatures not in excess of 49C (120F) or below 13C (55F). The insert may wrinkle, due to moisture or direct sunlight exposure, however, the wrinkles will not affect the performance of the insert. This product should only be used on hard floors.
- Rubber frame. One pack of 60 Clean Stride Adhesive Inserts supplied with the mat.
- Clean Stride mat provides a highly effective dirt and dust removal method for factories, computer rooms, clean rooms, warehouses, school gymnasiums, healthcare facilities and more.
- As foot traffic passes over the mat, the adhesive insert captures small dust and dirt particles, stopping them from being tracked further.
- With two footsteps on a Clean Stride adhesive insert, over 90% of dirt particles are removed.
- The Clean Stride adhesive insert is comprised of 60 layers of adhesive coated film. Each layer can perform many times before it needs to be peeled away to reveal a new layer underneath. Each layer is numbered to ensure one sheet at a time is removed and to indicate the remaining layers. Green-friendly rubber backing has 10%-15% recycled rubber content. Smooth backing for hard floors.
|SBR Rubber - Smooth backing for hard floors
How to clean Clean Stride Adhesive Tack Mats:
Simply peel off the dirty adhesive layer to leave a clean, fresh layer beneath.
The Clean Stride Adhesive Tack Mats can be used in a number of instances. However, this product should NOT be used in areas where moisture, grease or petroleum products are used. Here is a list of recommended uses for the Clean Stride tac mats:
- Clean Rooms
- Medical facilities
- Computer rooms
- Sports facilities
Take a look at our mat placement guides for more information on how to get the most out of your mat.