Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Free Returns within 365 Days
Over 25 years experience
The Waterhog Diamond Eco Entrance Mats prevent dirt and moisture from entering your facility. Ensuring that your floor surfaces are safe and clean, the unique bi-level surface traps dirt/ debris to prevent tracking. Durable, high quality and perfect for busy, high-trafficked areas.
Waterhog Diamond Eco Entrance Mat
The Waterhog Diamond Eco Entrance mat features a bi-level surface that effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from footwear. This allows debris to channel beneath shoe level to prevent tracking. For extra safety, the Waterhog Diamond also features a water dam border to hold moisture. This can hold up to 4 litres of water per square metre and keeps moisture off your floors. Durable, stain-resistance and the perfect mat for keeping your floors dry, safe and clean. Suitable for high foot traffic areas.
Thanks to the reinforced rubber nubs, the Waterhog Diamond Eco Entrance Mat offers durability. The nubs prevent pile from crushing which extends the performance life and is guaranteed to last at least 5 years.
Not only are these mats perfect for busy entranceways, they are also kinder to earth. This is due to the PET surface being made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, making them eco-friendly.
Sizes – 60cm x 90cm, 90cm x 150cm, 115cm x 180cm, 180x250cm
Size Variation: +/-5%
Available in Medium Blue, Medium Grey, Charcoal
- Reinforced face NUBS: Face Nubs are reinforced with rubber to resist crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life.
- Raised NUB surface: Removes and traps dirt and moisture, holding it on the mat below shoe level so they are not tracked onto floors.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Durable anti-static P.E.T. faces suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- P.E.T. fibre system dries quickly.
- Rubber Backing is PVC-Free.
- Not adversely affected by salt or ice melt.
- Colorfast: Solution dyed for excellent color fastness.
- Passes Flammability Standard of carpets and rugs FF-2-70.
- Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Click to view: NFSI Certificate (opens in new window)
|Carpet Type||Needle-Punched, Solution-dyed, postconsumer recycled P.E.T.|
|Carpet Weight||820 gr/m²|
|Rubber Nub Height||6.4mm|
|Backing Type||Rubber backing, Nitril EXS Rubber 3.63 mm - Border 1.98 mm - Body|
|Total Weight||2.80 kg/m²|
- Vacuum regularly: Daily in high traffic applications, weekly in lower traffic applications.
- Extract, clean or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil.
- Hang mats to dry
- Mats should be dry before placing back in servi