Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Free Returns within 365 Days
Over 25 years experience
Considered the most high-performing entrance mats in the industry the Waterhog Classic is a heavy-duty entrance mat that is perfect for a number of commercial situations. The bi-level, rubber backed, non-crushable mat lets dirt and moisture fall to the lower level where it cannot be tracked further into the building.
- Free Delivery (mainland UK only)
Waterhog Classic Heavy Duty Entrance Matting
The Waterhog Classic entrance mat is designed to stand up to heavy use. The bi-level construction means that dirt and water falls to the lower level of the mat where it cannot be tracked further into the building. Non-slip and anti-static, the Waterhog Classic can retain up to 6.5 litres water per square metre minimising damage to surrounding flooring. Coming in a number of colours and sizes, the Waterhog Classic is perfect for high-traffic entrances, is easy to clean and comes with a 5-year guarantee.
Please note: Not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease or petroleum products.
Bi-level design: how does it work?
The Waterhog Classic differs from other mats due to its bi-level design, which traps moisture and dirt under shoe level meaning it is not tracked beyond the mat. Watch the video below to find out more.
- The ridged, bi-level construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture below shoe level.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent any unsightly 'worn path' appearance through the centre of the mat.
- Premium tri-denier polypropylene fibre system allows the fabric to dry quickly while preventing fading and rotting.
- Gripper backing keeps mats in place and prevents carpet creep. Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Click to view: NFSI Certificate.
- Water dam retains up to 6.5 litres of water per square metre.
- Safe to use around electronic equipment. The Anti-static rating averaging 1.2KV with a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the AATCC.
|Face||Moulded reinforced textile|
|Face weight||24 ozs./sq.yd|
|Size variation||+/- 2%|
Use a vacuum cleaner, extraction cleaner, hose or pressure wash the mat with water to clean.
A stiff brush can also be used.
Hang to dry.
The Waterhog Classic entrance mat is a versatile product that has many applications. The most popular include:
High traffic entrances (e.g. schools, offices, retail and leisure).
Not sure what you are looking for then take a look at our mat placement guides.